Saturday, January 10, 2009

NFL Playoffs 10 Jan 2009

I would just like to point out a few things.

I called the Ravens winning by three points, as they did against the Titans today. This was a great game. Hard-nosed, physical football, fighting for field position. Ray Lewis laid a hit on a Titans' TE that knocked his helmet off. I'm pretty sure the ref checked inside it to see if the guy's head was still inside.

Second, I think I want to diagnose Jake Delhomme with MHS (Max Hall Syndrome) for his turnover-happy performance (6...read that SIX PICKS! That means that there were a lot of college frat boys out there who got super hammered because they agreed to play drinking games based on Delhomme's performance). The only problem with diagnosing MHS in this situation is that after the game Delhomme will probably take most of the blame for the way he played. That's definitely NOT part of the Syndrome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you make this call? We need documented proof:)

And jake had five ints and a fumble so he was about perfect in the MAX dept

Ben said...

I was at that game. I am awesome. It was fun. I was cheering for the Cardinals anyway.

JD said...

funny article from the onion here