Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Josh please expound

The picture is from Reuters.

Also for an interesting write up on the economics of the Olympics:

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2009/02/14-year-commercial-real-estate-supply.html

Someone sent out a slide show a while ago, but basically the Olympics weren't financially profitable until 1980 in LA (if I remember correctly). But since they did it in LA the rest of the games have been profitable. But I don't know if it'll prove true for China this round. And I don't know if you heard the Bama is pulling for Chicago to win the bid for 2016. Anyone on the odds? What's more likely that or NCAA football playoff? :)

Oh and Chris I'm still waiting for the first post... :)

1 comment:

JD said...

I, uh...umm...

When it comes to my ability to logically explain why practically-naked men are dogpiling on each other in a mudpit, I have a limit. That limit is 0.

As is evidenced by this photo, the number of men has not only exceeded the limit, it has demolished it. I have no explanation. You guys will have to settle for an apology.