Tuesday, July 22, 2008

There'll BEANO ten wins

I was listening to sports radio this afternoon as I was driving back to work and Colin Cowherd had Beano Cook on the show. I generally like listening to Beano, but I have to draw the line at this comment and emphatically disagree. He believes that ND will go 2-1 in their first three games and finish the season with 10 wins. I am sorry, but there is no way that is going to happen. The elite athletes do not go to Notre Dame. Charlie Weis is not that great of a Coach, and Notre Dame plays too many games against too many average-to-great teams.

Notre Dame will finish the season over .500, but will not win 10 games...

...There I said it.

1 comment:

JD said...

I've heard Beano make this argument the whole off-season. He just keeps saying "Michigan is the key." Whatever that means. I guess he means that if ND beats Michigan, then they'll get to 10 wins. Lame argument, Beano.