Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Conflict of Interests

I am battling a little insomnia tonight and a great inner conflict began to manifest. I've always been a Rudy fan so I turned on the movie to help me fall asleep. Well Rudy was in awe of the players locker room. And my only thoughts we're that I despise Notre Dame. In some ways even more than Utah. I can't stand their preferential treatment with the BCS and who likes Charlie Weis? So how do I solve this moral dilemma? Anyone else face this? Do I have to sacrifice my favorite movie?

3 comments:

JD said...

ah, my frequent companion, insomnia.

don't know what to tell you there, brotha. i love Rudy, too, but your inexplicable fixation for the gold-domed little man has always perplexed me.

John said...

I say you don't have to sacrifice Rudy. I admit I don't know much about exactly how ND's program was in Rudy's time, but I'm guessing they were better than they are now and preferential treatment then would've been more deserved. We shouldn't hold against Rudy the fact that his successors annoy us.

caseytanner said...

Just do what I do and imagine it's BYU. The Gold is White, the Green is Blue, the leprechaun is a cougar, etc. Believe me, it makes it all that more enjoyable. Ohh and the finishing touch is I imagine that Rudy is Casey. Best movie ever.